SHARE YOUR HEALTHCARE STORY WITH US:
GO TO CONTACT US ABOVE; SELECT “SHARE YOUR STORY” AND TELLS US WHAT
HAPPENED…WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP YOU
NEED HELP NAVIGATING THE CORONAVIRUS MAZE. CLICK ON: https://escapingthehealthcareprison.org/
CMS MANDATED HOSPITAL SHOPPABLE SERVICES: NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING..CHECK OUT OUR HEALTHCARE PRICING NAVIGATOR OR BLOG POSTS BELOW
The Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center is your all-inclusive healthcare reference site to guide you through the healthcare maze.
The Healthcare Consumer Needs Help
The typical healthcare consumer, at some point in time, will have a negative experience with or navigating the healthcare process. The consumer lacks a basic understanding of the healthcare system. This is a deadly combination that creates consumer frustration and, at times, financial risk.
Consumers are being asked to do more and pay more for healthcare. These new variables will force the consumer to plan and implement a Personal/Family Healthcare Plan. The plan will help the consumer select the correct healthcare providers and budget for annual healthcare expenses.
Healthcare is changing rapidly. The following are several examples:
- High deductible health plans are becoming the norm
- Provider networks are changing and are shrinking
- Consumer are forced to assume more medical and financial risk
These changes are forcing the consumer to plan!
HCNC is committed to assist the Healthcare Consumer.
FAQ’S About Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center
- What does Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center do?HCNC is a national organization that provides FREE guidance, advice and information to the Healthcare Consumer.
- What Information do you provide consumers?HCNC provides information, such as:
1. How to develop a Personal/Family Health Plan
2. What type of healthcare discounts are available to the consumer
3. What type of health insurance plans are available to the consumer
4. Monitoring and reporting on current healthcare consumer trends
- Can I ask you questions about healthcare concerns?Yes. Email us and we will answer your questions.
- What is a Personal Family Health Plan?A Personal Family Health Plan lays out the medical and financial requirements on an annual basis. Healthcare consumers plan for vacations, college, retirement, etc. but never for healthcare. The planning process guides the consumer to think and plan for healthcare.
Latest Blog Posts and Pod Casts
- A Consumer Guide to Understanding Healthcare Price Transparency: What a Healthcare Consumer Needs to Know to Navigate the Pricing Maze - Medical Price Transparency can be very confusing and frustrating to understand. This guide will help you understand and navigate this complex new consumer process.
- College Tuition Sparked A Mental Health Crisis. Then The Hefty Hospital Bill Arrived…Published By Kaiser health news - Despite a lifelong struggle with panic attacks, Divya Singh made a brave move across the world last fall from her home in Mumbai, India. She…