SHARE YOUR HEALTHCARE STORY WITH US
GO TO CONTACT US ABOVE; SELECT “SHARE YOUR STORY” AND TELLS US WHAT
HAPPENED…WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP YOU
NEED HELP NAVIGATING THE CORONAVIRUS MAZE.
CLICK ON: https://escapingthehealthcareprison.org/
TO FIND YOUR CORONAVIRUS ESCAPE PLAN
The Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center is your all-inclusive healthcare reference site to guide you through the healthcare maze.
The Healthcare Consumer Needs Help
The typical healthcare consumer, at some point in time, will have a negative experience with or navigating the healthcare process. The consumer lacks a basic understanding of the healthcare system. This is a deadly combination that creates consumer frustration and, at times, financial risk.
Consumers are being asked to do more and pay more for healthcare. These new variables will force the consumer to plan and implement a Personal/Family Healthcare Plan. The plan will help the consumer select the correct healthcare providers and budget for annual healthcare expenses.
Healthcare is changing rapidly. The following are several examples:
- High deductible health plans are becoming the norm
- Provider networks are changing and are shrinking
- Consumer are forced to assume more medical and financial risk
These changes are forcing the consumer to plan!
HCNC is committed to assist the Healthcare Consumer.
FAQ’S About Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center
- What does Healthcare Consumer Navigator Center do?HCNC is a national organization that provides FREE guidance, advice and information to the Healthcare Consumer.
- What Information do you provide consumers?HCNC provides information, such as:
1. How to develop a Personal/Family Health Plan
2. What type of healthcare discounts are available to the consumer
3. What type of health insurance plans are available to the consumer
4. Monitoring and reporting on current healthcare consumer trends
- Can I ask you questions about healthcare concerns?Yes. Email us and we will answer your questions.
- What is a Personal Family Health Plan?A Personal Family Health Plan lays out the medical and financial requirements on an annual basis. Healthcare consumers plan for vacations, college, retirement, etc. but never for healthcare. The planning process guides the consumer to think and plan for healthcare.
Latest Blog Posts and Pod Casts
- FINDING PRICE ESTIMATES ON A HOSPITAL WEBSITE,,,GOOD LUCK Only 20% of the Hospitals Received an A Grade. Find Out Who They Are! - CMS has mandated healthcare providers to publish 300 services and the associated payments they receive from insurance companies on January 1, 2021. This information…
- From Prisoner to Customer to Sophisticated Consumer - As previously predicted an appeal has been filed to the pricing transparency legislation. So now it’s time for everyone to ask “what is the healthcare…